We are pleased to announce a second call for P-WILL mobilities and conference grants applications for this First Grant Period, which lasts until 31st October 2023.
The available budget amounts to €10,000 to be distributed among the following categories.
- Short Term Scientific Missions (STSMs): STSMs are visits of a host organization located in a different country than the country of affiliation by a Researcher or Innovator for a specific work to be carried out and for a determined period of time.
- Virtual Mobilities: Virtual mobilities are virtual exchanges among researchers or innovators within the COST Action to exchange new knowledge or learn new techniques.
- Conference Grants
- ITC Conference Grants: A presentation of the own work given by a Young Researcher and Innovators (YR&I) affiliated in an Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) / Near Neighbour Country (NNC) for their participation in high-level conferences.
- Dissemination Conference Grants: A presentation of the own work of the Action in high-level conferences by an Action participant, regardless of the country of affiliation.
The deadline for the submission of individual requests for the aforementioned modalities is 15th April 2023.
Per COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy, priority is given to gender balance, geographical diversity and career stage, involving Young Researcher and Innovators (YR&I). Moreover, we will prioritize active members of the network and those projects with a clear contribution to the Action Objectives with an intersectional gender perspective.
Applications should be submitted through the e-cost profile via https://e-services.cost.eu/. Once applicants log in, they should click on “Grant Applications,” from where they will be redirected to the page “Apply for a new Grant.”
Here you can find relevant information regarding the mobilities and conference grants.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COST defines YR&I as < 40 years old.
- COST Inclusiveness Target Countries are as follows:
- EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia
- EU Member States Outermost Regions: French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion Island and Saint-Martin (France), Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain)
- Full Members that are not EU Member States: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine
- COST Near Neighbour Countries are as follows: Algeria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, the Faroe Islands, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, and Tunisia.