Become a member of the Management Committee
Each COST Member country can be represented by 2 participants in the Management Committee.
If your country of affiliation is not represented in the Management Committee or has only one representative, you can express your interest in becoming nominated by contacting the COST National Contact Point of your country of affiliation.
IMPORTANT: For COST purposes, an affiliation is any form of recognised relationship between the individual and a legal entity. Examples of affiliation may be (non-exhaustive list):
- A work contract;
- Enrolment in a research performing study programme (for example, PhD or Post-Doctoral programme);
- Voluntary service in a NGO;
- Emeritus professorship.
In case of doubt where the Action cannot help, the applicant should contact the Science or
A legal entity can be (non-exhaustive list) a public entity (national, regional, local public authority or any other kind of public entity), a university, a research centre, company, association, Specific Organisation (see Article 1.3) or any other form of legal entity recognised under a national or international framework.
Join a Working Group
To join one (or more) of the Working Groups, you should submit your application here.
- WG1 Platform work inclusive holistic framework exploration
- WG2 Organisational and platform work models
- WG3 Digital technologies and data models
- WG4 Mobilisation, regulation and policy strategies
- WG5 Transdisciplinarity outcomes and impact evaluation
For more information on the different groups, their task lists and deliverables, see P-WILL’s Memorandum of Understanding.
IMPORTANT: You will be asked to create an e-cost profile first, if you do not have one already.
The Management Committee will decide on the submitted WG applications within three months.