- Deadline extended: February 15th, 2023.
We are pleased to announce the start of P-WILL mobilities and conference grants applications for this First Grant Period, which lasts until 31st October 2023.
The budget for this First Grant Period includes the following amounts:
- €15,000 for Short Term Scientific Missions (STSMs): STSMs are visits of a host organization located in a different country than the country of affiliation by a Researcher or Innovator for a specific work to be carried out and for a determined period of time.
- €2,500 for Virtual Mobilities: Virtual mobilities are virtual exchanges among researchers or innovators within the COST Action to exchange new knowledge or learn new techniques.
- Conference Grants
- €8,500 for ITC Conference Grants: A presentation of the own work given by a Young Researcher and Innovators (YR&I) affiliated in an Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) / Near Neighbour Country (NNC) for their participation in high-level conferences.
- €4,400 for Dissemination Conference Grants: A presentation of the own work of the Action in high-level conferences by an Action participant, regardless of the country of affiliation.
The deadline for the submission of individual requests for the aforementioned modalities is 10th January 2023. If, after that period, there are still funds available, we will re-open the call for proposals on 20th of March. If the proposed dates for the mobilities or conferences are before the end date of the application period, please let us know and we will take this into consideration.
Per COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy, priority is given to gender balance, geographical diversity and career stage, involving Young Researcher and Innovators (YR&I). Moreover, we will prioritize active members of the network and those projects with a clear contribution to the Action Objectives with an intersectional gender perspective.
Applications should be submitted through the e-cost profile via https://e-services.cost.eu/. Once applicants log in, they should click on “Grant Applications,” from where they will be redirected to the page “Apply for a new Grant.”
Here you can find relevant information regarding the mobilities and conference grants.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
- COST defines YR&I as < 40 years old.
- COST Inclusiveness Target Countries are as follows:
- EU Member States: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia
- EU Member States Outermost Regions: French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion Island and Saint-Martin (France), Azores and Madeira (Portugal), and the Canary Islands (Spain)
- Full Members that are not EU Member States: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine
- COST Near Neighbour Countries are as follows: Algeria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, the Faroe Islands, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, and Tunisia.